Be Our DJ
We have a favor to ask. We aren’t planning on hiring a dj, but we do want to have music at our reception. That’s how YOU can help. We need a wedding playlist, and we need your help to make it! So please send us mp3s, cds, mix tapes, or suggestions.
You don’t need to be coming to the wedding to help us out (in fact, this would be a great way to take part if you are too far away to come). If you send us the song, it will be available the night of the reception, but please be aware that if it is an embarrassing group dance that you send us, you will be expected to lead the group.
I’ll list all the ways you can gift music below. Thanks for your help!
- Send us a song from your library of favorites or rip it from your favorite cd and send it as an email attachment to alwright1 [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Amazon MP3 Store- Click “Give Song As Gift” on song page, send to alwright1 [at] gmail [dot] com.
- iTunes – Click the down arrow next to “Buy,” then “Gift This Song,” send to alwright1 [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Send something in the mail. Just leave a comment below, and (as long as I know you) I will send you my mailing address.
- You can leave a suggestion for a song below, and if we like it, we’ll buy it ourselves. No promises though. (But if you gift it, we’ll have it.)